Tuesday, December 1, 2009

American soldier!!!

Dear American Hero,

If I was in your position and I had to stay overseas for the holidays I'd be pissed! I don't know if they do anything for you soldiers during the holidays when your over there, But I hope they do.... Anything is better than nothing, though it's understood that it's not the same. It isn't the same saying it through a letter, but I appreciate everything you're doing and everything you stand for. If everyone in America had your honor, pride, and courage, the U.S. would be a better place. Unfortunately, not everyone has your guts, so thank you. Thank you for serving our country, thank you for putting your life on the line, thank you for your sacrificing your freedom to save billions of lives....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me!!!! :-D