Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gratitude, yeah boy!!!

Gratitude is something I lack. As of this moment I'm only grateful for the time I get to spend with my girlfriend. We work together and sometimes our schedules clash, so time with her is sometimes limited. The time we do spend together though, is amazing! She is so perfect, ask cory, he knows what's up! She has the nicest personality, and everything she does makes me giggle. No girl compares to her in my eyes. I really like her! I proved that to her by waiting for her to date me for a month and a half. It felt like years, but it was so worth it. I'm the happiest i've ever been outside of school. Everyone knows I can't stand school. Now, because of her though, I have to pull my grades up and keep them up. I guess i'll start putting more effort into school, but only because she's important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me!!!! :-D