Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pounding Heart...

This is a poem I wrote to my girlfriend Nicole before we even kissed...
Enjoy!!!!
-
-
-
I'm sitting
My feet are planted firmly on the ground
My arms are on my lap, signifying that I'm slightly uncomfortable
I'm not sure what to do
I've never met a girl like her
She doesn't realize how perfect she is
But the fact that I know she is puts a lot of stress on me
I wanna make a move
Even if it's just to hold her hand
But I can't!
I can't bring myself to do it, I don't wanna ruin anything
I look to my left
There she sits
Posture perfect
She looks over at me
I'm struck with fear!
Frozen solid in my seat, and I can't look away
My eyes locked onto her beauty
Her dirty blonde hair rests on her shoulders
Behind her glasses she hides vibrant green eyes
I'm freaking out!
What if she thinks I'm one of those creepy guys?
I can't help but stare at her
Her beauty is mesmerizing
Then, as all my fears are going through my mind, she smiles
At this point my heart is pounding and I'm probably perspiring
I feel warm inside
I wonder if she feels the same?
The dark auditorium seemed to glow
The movie seemed to have come to a stop
It was as though time itself had stopped
I can't feel my body
I don't know if I'm smiling back or not?
I hope I am, this is my chance
Before this feeling goes away I need to make my move
She moves closer to me
Moves her right hand into my left, and performs a gentile squeeze
My throat becomes parched as I move closer and bring my right hand to her flawless cheek
She closes her eyes and leans in
I do the same
The kiss feels endless
I don't want it to end
Her pretty pink lips are soft and luscious
I've waited a long time for a girl like her
As we released, I looked her in the eyes
I brushed her hair to the side
Only to kiss her again
Through her kisses I felt pain
Pain that would make her stronger
How anybody could put her through so much pain is beyond me
No one deserves that
Especially not her
She's one of a kind
And hopefully,
Destined to be mine! :)

1 comment:

Comment me!!!! :-D