Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Congrats!

I just won $100,000 dollars!? If I could truly say or scream something like that, I'd probably have a huge grin on my face. :-D If I had to give half to charity I would definitely give it to the Red Cross. They stand for a really good cause, I know because I was a part of their disaster camp two years ago over summer break. We got to run in a vacant building and hide. Then we pretended that the building was on fire and fire fighters came. They stormed the building trying to find all of us. I hid under ruble so it took them a while to find me. I just thought that was really cool that they would help fire fighters do practice runs. Thats just something we did at the camp, but they do so much more! Now for the half I get to keep.....I would definitely use it to buy a new car! I want a new car so bad, you don't even know! I would also use the money to buy the dogs I want. I want a Dutch Shepherd and a Wolf Hybrid breed dog. I want to train both like police dogs. If I had enough left I'd take them and have them trained at the K9 Academy in Texas! Thats what's up! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me!!!! :-D