Monday, December 7, 2009

A nat at a barbeque!

I get annoyed by everything! One thing that annoys me the most is when you clearly don't want to talk to someone, but they just keep trying to carry on a conversation. You can only ignore someone for so long, after that it just gets irritating!!!! Most of the time i'll just walk away from those people.... but sometimes they catch me when I'm sitting down, so i'll just gesture hints that I'm not in the mood to chat. Rednecks! They are the most annoying people on the planet. Where do they get the idea that its cool to dress like that!? Nobody wears boots anymore, and i had when they bust out the camo! Unless your in the military or hunting, nobody should be wearing it. I also get annoyed when girls can't make a decision! When i ask you where you want to eat, i expect you to answer. Its not a life changing decision! I expect an answer within three seconds. Thats a reasonable amount of time to decide wear you want to eat. We are in Bradenton, there's like three places to eat. It's not difficult!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me!!!! :-D