Monday, October 5, 2009

When I get out!

My first goal for my senior year is to get out of zoology. She is another Mrs. ********, we don't get along at all and she won't even let me do work. She said "you can't pick and choose assignments!" I was so mad! Another goal is to hit 220 on bench by december, and 250 by the end of the school year. I also want to lose what little bit of belly fat I have left, and it would probably be best if I were to wax my stomach. I have to prepare for the coast guard!!! No time to sit around and play video games, lets get physical!!! I have to start running and doing 100 reps of basic workouts everyday! I plan to build biceps with pushups of all kinds, I love diamonds! Sit ups are what I need to focus on most, and I plan to do so! I have to get that six pack before basic training! Physical activity is motivation for me right now, not school. I don't know why but right now my focus isn't on school, i've tried but it just doesn't happen, I can't focus on school work and I get frustrated and then there are teachers like Mrs. ******* who just push my buttons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me!!!! :-D