Friday, October 30, 2009

Air Force!!!

I talked to a recruiter recently about the coast guard, and apparently there is a 1 1/2 waiting list! That's ridiculous! Then again, the coast guard doesn't really need anybody, they're stacked. So it's all good, because, the recruiter suggested the Air Force, of which, is so much better!! They have huge bases, and community colleges on base! I would have to serve 4 years in the Air Force versus 2 years in the Coast Guard. I think it'll be worth it though, 4 years of Military Police will set me up perfectly for the Police Academy! I'm excited, my friend Eric (one of my coworkers) said that the Air Force is where all the hot girls are! Oh snap!!!!!!!!
I can't wait for basic training, it's going to be a blast! If it's not intense I'm going to be pissed!!! Two months of intense physical activity! That's what I'm talking about! Pushups, sit ups, pull ups, running, crunches, etc, etc, etc, and there better be diamond pushups!!!!!! I think there are also times where you sit in a classroom and you have lessons, of which, will be good down time from the workouts :-/ A mix of mental and physical focus is exactly what I'm looking for, the anticipation is killing me!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds as if you have a good plan in place. I think the Air Force is an excellent choice.

    ReplyDelete

Comment me!!!! :-D