Monday, October 19, 2009

LOTF spit!

Mitchell and I are doing The LOTF spit for our project! It's an awesome rap written by Mitchell, who of which, would make an amazing rap artist if he decides to pursue something like that. We didn't have many problems, except that we're both slackers and our schedules clashed. Other than that it was all good. It felt like it took us forever to find a beat on garage band that we liked, but it still doesn't really suit the song very well. We still haven't recorded it yet and Mitchell wants me to do a verse so I have to make sure I don't screw up. I feel like we are being rushed and thats not good, you shouldn't rush art ;). Mitchell has a cool writing style and it's different than mine. He kept asking me if it was good and if he needed to change anything, but I thought it was really good and didn't want to intrude on his lines. Mitchell doesn't worry too much about rhyming, which is good sometimes. It worked for the project. I look some form of rhyme scheme and while Mitchell is into writing raps, I'm more poetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me!!!! :-D