Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Freshman welcoming committee!!!

Dear Freshman,

My freshman year went pretty smooth. I worked hard to get honor classes, I was very upset when I didn't get any, seeing how I made straight A's in eighth grade! I used to be able to goof off and get good grades all at once, that changed at the end of sophomore year. I just got lazy and started skipping school, of which, I don't regret. Bowling was way better than algebra! I wouldn't suggest you do this though, because, my GPA has been slowly declining. You have to find something that interests you, I didn't, at least nothing academic. I got into weight lifting. I wouldn't suggest you focus on a sport or physical activity, it takes control. Also, disrespecting your teachers is the wrong thing to do, no matter how much they get under your skin. TRUST ME!!! I can't control it I am like my father but not as bad. I get frustrated and I am a smart ***. He explodes with anger!!! Its crazy! So, it's best to put up with your teachers, that way you stay out of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me!!!! :-D