Thursday, October 15, 2009

What if mexico was an island?

What if mexico was an island? Well, we wouldn't have to worry too much about border patrol. Our country wouldn't be having the giant fence along the border thing to worry about! There would probably be more pirates out there, but that would just make sailing around on a ship a little more interesting! It would be a huge island, but an island at that. I'd enjoy sailing around and taking down pirates. If it was a losing battle i'd sink the ship, fake my death, and pop out of nowhere to take control of their ship to watch the ocean turn red. I wonder what the island would look like? Would it be like a desert, as it is now? Or would it take on island characteristics? Would mexican food be the same, or would it be different? I personally don't like mexican food, it's spicy and hot. I can't eat that stuff!!! It messes me up! So if mexican food was more tropical, I'd probably be more into it. A tropical mexico would be paradise! That would be a cool vacation, it'd be like going to hawaii. Except it'd be bigger, better, and hotter!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me!!!! :-D