Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A true hero!!!

My hero is my assistant manager Charles. He is the most fun person to work with! Charles takes humor to the next level, he doesn't even have to say anything and i'll be killing it!!! He has this facial expression that I call the raider, because its really intense and can make any conversation with him heated (for you). Charles has this saying, "Drama, I don't subscribe to it." That he doesn't, if you have an attitude he won't respond. He's very good with self control, because you can tell he's pissed sometimes but his voice will be calm as ever. I've been trying to play his game and it helps sometimes. A lot of my coworkers think he's an ***h*le, but he isn't! He just doesn't like drama, and he actually does his job efficiently unlike most of the managers. Oh, and by the way, he was in the marines for twenty years, so that should explain his personality. When I have to work with Charles I know it's going to be a good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment me!!!! :-D